Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hey

Hey sorry it has been a while since my last blog post but thougth that I would do a post in my free time! So I have pretty busy like last week was my sping break which was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!! So I went to the mountains with my mom, sister, aunt, two cousins, and grandparents, which was a lot of fun! :) The day after we got back my old neighbors Hannah and Tiffany slept over at my house which was also on April 1 so we did some pranks and we went teepeeing so that was fun!!! So this is really random but my favorite song right now is Who Says by Selena Gomez, and I want to know what your favorite song(s) are right now so please leave a comment below and tell me so I can listen to them and see which will be my new favorite song :) Hannah and Tiffany have a family blog which is : http://www.woodujoinus.blogspot.com/ and also me, Hannah, Tiffany, and my sister Sydeny have our own website which is: http://www.oldtimememories.webs.com/ so we will post videos, pictures, and of course do blog posts so you can keep in touch with us as well. I think we alread have two videos on there but I could be wrong, anyway I hope your weekend is fun and amazing!! :)


xoxo,
♪♥Savie♥♪

No comments:

Post a Comment