Monday, February 14, 2011

Updates: my life

OK so ya it is Monday morning and it is 10:30 am and i am now getting to my homework because i am a lazy butt!!! lol!!! anyways so lately i have been pretty busy with cheerleading (which i cant wait untill it is over even though im the one who wanted to do cheer in the first place) so a couple of weeks ago i had a competition and we got first place and 2 weeks ago i had another competition and i got first place which is super duper exciting. now in a couple of weeks i have another competition (also my last competition) and im hoping we get first place!!! :) that would be an awesome way to end the season!!! :) so right now i am watching the Twilight Saga: Eclipse and doing my homework hoping and praying my mom bought popcorn at the store, which would be AH-MAZING!!!! anyways ya so that is my life right now! oh i almost forgot... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! i hope your "love" day is super duper special!!! :) also tomarrow for a field trip with school i am going ice skating which i will hopefully not procrastonate and do a blogpost on that with pictures!!! :) also i hope you guys like my new banner!! i think i spent almost 2 hours trying to make it and upload it on my blog and honestly i think it still needs a few changes but i am really proud of my self for being patient and finnishing it. i think i may do a tutorial blog post on how to make a cute banner like that one!!! :)
hope your valentines day is filled with yummy candy and is super sweet!!! :P

xoxo,
Savie


No comments:

Post a Comment