Monday, January 3, 2011

Update on American Girl!!! :)

Ok so i just have to say this because it is really exciting!!!! i just got an email from American Girl (i am not sponsered i am just a huge fan) they said that because i made an e-card on the special Kanani website that i am automaticly put in a drawing to win the Kanani doll and book!!! OMGHHKP that is awesome because i was thinking of selling one of my american girl dolls on ebay so i can buy her!!! :) but now i can actually win her and not have to sell a doll. But i think i may still sell a doll on ebay cuz i really want Lanie and i saw a couple of Lanie dolls cheap on ebay so i may just buy one of those dolls if i dont get Kanani or i will buy Kanani but im not sure yet. if i do sell one of my dolls i am gonna sell Nellie because i dont play with her and also she is retired so she will be worth more so i will do a blog post and video if i do decide to sell her on ebay. well ive got to get back to my school work but i thought i would do that to let you know!!!

xoxo,
♥♪Savie♪♥

2 comments:

  1. I love Nellie! I wish I had been interested in AG dolls when she was still available. How much are you hoping to get for her?
    Which dolls do you have? I have Elizabeth and Lanie.
    KJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not exactly sure if i am going to sell her but i want to but it is really up to my mom. So i will let you know how much she will be in a blogpost. I have Kailey, Marisol, Julie, a just like you doll named Bambi, Samantha, Kit, and Nellie.

    ReplyDelete